Start a new topic

better data logging

I would love to be able to download automatically the number of steps etc per day onto my pc.  The data must be in there to show the charts. also  to be able to see a longer time span would be nice. 

Currently I am transferring data into my own xl spread sheet -   but think should be easy enough to extract the data when you sync the device.

9 people like this idea

Add me to the list of people who would like to export data.  In my case for the Striiv Touch.

I'd love to be able to export my data too! Hope this functionality is someday supported.  It'd be great to have more info displayed on the dashboard!

Thx!

I have asked for this as well. It does me no good to only see my charts on my small pedometer and only for a month in the past. I need to see the years worth of steps for trending purposes and to show my physician that I am walking/running on a regular basis. I would like to have the option of reviewing charts when I sync my device and if I want them then I want the ability to download the charted information.

It sure could Steven, we just have to convince Striiv they should spend their time on it.

Could the ios app link to the striiv dashboard like the striiv smard pedometer does, and then we gert the data from there?

The other forums users 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th this.

I completely agree - having the ability to download the data off of the striiv play onto a PC or Mac would be ideal - this way we can keep track for other purposes.  Right now the way the data shows up on the app for logging purposes is fairly useless - I can't get real numbers from the past week, and for the past month is not even close to possible.

Login or Signup to post a comment