Start a new topic

My striiv will not wake up!!

My screen is black. I tried what was suggested and it still won't wake up! Help please....

12 people have this problem

Cat,

The paper clip hole is on the Striiv Play Pedometer.  On your smart, I believe the reset procedure to force the wake up is to hold the power button down extra time.  I think a minute or so should be a safe if exceptionally long time unless you see the screen change before then.  After releasing the button you may have to press it again to turn it on as normal.

I that fails you'll need to open a support ticket with Striiv to get a replacement.

This morning I took my Striiv off the USB cable after charging it all night and the screen was locked at " 0 steps" with the " unlock" button showing. It wouldn't clear when I pressed unlock. I have had my Striiv lock up before so I knew to hold the on/off button down for 20 seconds and then press the button to turn it on...but it won't turn on now. Black screen. I charged it all morning think maybe somehow there is a problem there, but still won't wake up...tried resetting it again....no good. Is it now a brick? I have loved my Striiv...this is my second one but won't be able to afford a 3rd. :(
I just received it and is all black.?

Tried resetting. Charged all night. Can't get it to start...any suggestions? I have had it for about 2 years. Did it die of old age? Or is there something else I should try?

After unplugged from charging overnight, my strive will not come on.  What can I do to reboot it?

I've barely had my Striiv smart pedometer for a month and now it won't turn on. It's been charging all night so I know that's not the issue. I'm not sure what everyone is talking about the reset paper clip hole either, because my Smart only has a pwer button, the charger button, and the thing to connect the holder.

Login or Signup to post a comment