Start a new topic

Windows App

Any ETA on when the Windows phone app will be released for the Fusion Lite? Would give one to my son for Christmas, but it's useless without the app.  Thx.

I asked them about the windows phone issues recently. This is a quote from the email they sent back to me:

"we're no longer developing the Windows mobile app and thus cannot address app related issues as they arise"

You might want to take it back to the store, or ask them to refund it for you (shipping cost is your responsibility )

I used striiv on Windows 8.1, after updating on Windows Phone 10 striiv connects to phone, but there are no notices.

Whether you work on Phone 10 Windows application? Maybe it is worth writing to Microsoft for approval acceleration?

I don't want to refuse your good device :(

The Striiv app is available in the Windows store for users running 8.1. Please make sure you search for Striiv in the app store from your phone-- it should pop up. Please let me know if you aren't able to find it.

Once you get it downloaded, here's a helpful tip on how to get it paired to your Fusion Bio.

We heard a report from another Windows phone user who got their tracker to connect to the app by first going into Bluetooth settings and pairing it with the phone directly before pairing through the app. They had to go into advanced settings and enabled the option that allows the phone to connect to Bluetooth headsets and speakers for the Striiv device to show up (your Fusion Lite would show with an "H" and 19 characters after that). After that, you should have no issues pairing through the Striiv app.

Describe your problem at customercare@striiv.com. Elizabeth emailed me within a day and gave me the instructions. I already forgot how I did it. Good luck !

I need help I just bought the Striiv Fusion and I have a windows phone with windows 8.1 and I can not get to to pair with the Striiv Fusion .Help needed please
Just paired the Bio to windows 8.1.  All worked just fine, and I'll update in the near future.

Hi Cory,

Please email us at customercare@striiv.com so we can further troubleshoot this issue for you!

I have tried pairing with my windows phone with no success, even after restarting both my phone and tracker multiple times.
It did not pair after the factory reset. I'll try to pair of while plugged in tomorrow and get back to you then! Thanks again!
Thanks again!! I'll give it a shot! I really appreciate the effort behind getting the Windows app up and running! I got my tracker for Christmas and haven't been able to use it very much because I didn't have a compatible device. So, thanks again! Here's to hoping it will sync!! Haha!

Hi Cory,

Yes, you should be able to do it with just a factory reset. Give it a try without the charging cradle, but you will probably need to be plugged in and charging to get through the pairing process.

1 person likes this
Thanks for the quick reply! I would like to do this, however my girlfriend has moved away and I cannot follow the instructions you have provided. If I factory reset my tracker, would it work the same way? I also do not have my charging cradle with me at the moment, and it is at 65% battery. Would this affect the process as well?

Hi Cory,

It might be causing issues. Go ahead and deregister the device from the S4 (in the app, tap the Device tile > Deregister device). This will bring the four-digit pairing code back on the screen and you should be able to pair it.

1 person likes this
I have downloaded the app. But I cannot pair with my Fusion Bio. I previously paired it with my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S4. Would this cause issues? Also, I'm using the BT code from the settings> Info menu option on the tracker.

Oh, that's no good as I am using Windows Phone 10, I only bought it today and it is advertised on the packaging as working for Windows Phone, I will need to take it back for a refund as it is useless without being able to activate it.  How disappointing.

Login or Signup to post a comment