Start a new topic

Windows App

Any ETA on when the Windows phone app will be released for the Fusion Lite? Would give one to my son for Christmas, but it's useless without the app.  Thx.

Hi Greg -- I don't have a concrete date for you right now, just "sometime in early 2016." I can confidently tell you the app won't be ready in time for Christmas, though. 

I gave my wife a Fusion Bio for Christmas. I chose your product because it was advertised as being  windows compatible.

Hi Douglas -- the Windows app is just awaiting approval via Microsoft's review process. It should be soon!

Come on get the windows app done already. The wold doesn't run on apple. Al your competitors have either a windows version or a computor compatiblity. This will be another case where a product doesn't do well because of the software compatibility and not the product itself. No windows app or pc compatibilty = RIP for the Striiv.

Too bad as it looks like a good product

Hi Steven - there aren't current plans for a Windows Desktop app. The Windows Mobile app has been submitted to Microsoft for approval, and will be available as soon as Microsoft greenlights it. 

I am wondering is it certain that Microsoft would approve the app? 

Just purchased one, seems its advertised for windows phone

Hi Windows phone users,

The Striiv Windows Mobile app is now available for Windows 8.1! To find it, please search for Striiv in the Windows App Store.

Happy Striiving!

I've searched the store and it is not coming up... can you provide a link to the app in the store?

First, please make sure you're running Windows 8.1. The app will only work with that OS version. 

If you're not able to find the Striiv app in the Windows app store on your Windows phone, please try this link: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=c006df9e-227d-4128-8087-02005c6333a4

Oh, that's no good as I am using Windows Phone 10, I only bought it today and it is advertised on the packaging as working for Windows Phone, I will need to take it back for a refund as it is useless without being able to activate it.  How disappointing.

I have downloaded the app. But I cannot pair with my Fusion Bio. I previously paired it with my girlfriends Samsung Galaxy S4. Would this cause issues? Also, I'm using the BT code from the settings> Info menu option on the tracker.

Hi Cory,

It might be causing issues. Go ahead and deregister the device from the S4 (in the app, tap the Device tile > Deregister device). This will bring the four-digit pairing code back on the screen and you should be able to pair it.

1 person likes this
Thanks for the quick reply! I would like to do this, however my girlfriend has moved away and I cannot follow the instructions you have provided. If I factory reset my tracker, would it work the same way? I also do not have my charging cradle with me at the moment, and it is at 65% battery. Would this affect the process as well?

Hi Cory,

Yes, you should be able to do it with just a factory reset. Give it a try without the charging cradle, but you will probably need to be plugged in and charging to get through the pairing process.

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment