Start a new topic

Metal Allergy - Striiv Fusion Bio

I'ld like to change my Striiv Fusion Lite to a Fusion Bio but I would like to know the composition of the two metal parts under the tracker and on the bracelet (blue circle), due to metal allergy... 

I'm not sure what the metal is, but after two weeks I've already had a major skin reaction where the two metal parts touch the skin (nothing with the clasp on the bracelet though), and I'm not even allergic to any metals. I would hold off until the company gets back to you concerning the materials... I love the tracker and style of the band but can't wear it now- 100$ down the drain.

I love my fusion bio except for I have had a huge allergic reaction to it. Best buy won't let me return it so I'm kinda stuck with it but I'm ok with that. I do have to switch what wrist I wear it about every week and a half. I have always had a problem with metals so it is my fault for not doing myhomework.

Thank you for your replies. I will not change my Fusion Lite to the Fusion Bio. I don't want any allergic reaction! 

Login or Signup to post a comment