If you are unable to pair your Play to the Striiv Activity Tracker app, there are a few troubleshooting steps that you can take that should resolve the issue:
1. Make sure that bluetooth is enabled on your iOS/Android device. Briefly turn on airplane mode in your phone's/tablet's settings and then turn it off.
2. Force quit (shut down) the app from running in the background of your phone/tablet.
For Android users - there are a variety of different devices, please consult your provider for assistance with force quitting apps.
On an iOS device:
Double-click the Home button.
Swipe left or right until you have located the app you wish to close.
- Swipe the app's preview up to close it.
3. Restart your iOS or Android device
4. Reset the Play
- Press the toggle button to the right of the screen to turn on the Play
- Press and hold the button until you see
- Press the toggle button to scroll to Factory
- Press and hold the toggle button to select Factory reset (you will be asked to confirm)
- Press and hold the toggle button again to confirm reset